Effective Date: May 7, 2017
Information Sharing and Social Features
You may have the opportunity to share content or information, including, but not limited to, your name, email address, or other information that you provide to us. By sharing information or content, you expressly agree to all of the following:
- You understand that deleted content or information may continue to exist on our servers, or our parter’s, or in backup copies that we maintain for our own use.
- You will not post content or take any action on the Website that may constitute libel or slander, infringes or violates someone else’s rights, that is protected by any copyright or trademark, or otherwise violates the law.
- Content and information that you share will be available to other users of our Website. You understand that such third parties may access, use, store and transfer such content and information and to associate it with you.
- You agree that you will not use the Website for commercial purposes.
- We may remove any content or information that you share on the Website for any reason.
You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on our Website.
Loan Pre-Registrations and Applications
You may be presented with the opportunity to initiate engagement with Repayment Guru and you agree to provide current, complete, and accurate information about yourself. If any information you provide is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, Repayment Guru has the right to terminate your engagement and to decline to provide any and all future use of the Website.
Changes and Modifications
Repayment Guru does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information provided herein and expressly disclaims liability for any errors or omissions in such information. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given in conjunction with the information.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that all access and use of the Website and its contents is at your own risk. In no event shall Repayment Guru be held liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with the Website or any linked site or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if Repayment Guru, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
COPYRIGHT © Repayment Guru, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Repayment Guru owns the copyright in all of the information and material contained in this Website. The contents of the website, including its “look and feel” (e.g., text, graphics, images, logos, and button icons), editorial content, notices, software (including html-based computer programs), and other material are protected under both United States and foreign copyright, patent, trademark, and other laws. Your right to use the Website is personal to you. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, use or exploit for any commercial purposes, the Website or use of or access to the Website or any information or technology obtained from the Website.